Zabrina Secret Santa Reveal

Dec 23, 2013

Hi friends! This month I participated in the Zabrina Blogger Secret Santa over at Cattails + Cardigans and Sometimes Z Takes Pictures. I got Alexandra and had so much fun putting together her package (you can see her reveal here!). I got my package a few days later from Sabrina, one of the hosts! I was so excited when it came!
1. The shirt. You GUYS, I love this shirt. I squealed when I saw it! I mean, come on, baby superheroes! I'm such a geek. ;)

2. Makeup. Sabrina gave me two Ulta eyeshadow palettes, red nyx lipgloss, and nyx white jumbo eye pencil. She told me the nyx products were her favorites, and now they're mine too!! The eye pencil has made it into my daily makeup routine and I absolutely love the color of the lip gloss.

3. Bath fizzers. That cute little snowman and owl are gingerbread and peppermint flavored. MMMmm

4. Eye mask. I just saw this the other day on a blog I read and thought it was so cute (and funny!).

5. Lotion and shower gel pack. Called Vanilla Sugar Cookie. Already in love! Vanilla is my favorite smell of all time.

6. Lots of candy! (not pictured. mysteriously disappeared into my mouth)

I love everything I received! Thank you so much, Sabrina! I can't wait to participate in another Blogger exchange soon.
Photobucket