7 Questions

Aug 29, 2012


7 questions time! I tried adding a funny photo but for some reason Blogger isn't letting me :( So we'll just go on with the questions!

1. Hamburger or Hotdog? (veggie versions count)
Hamburger most definitely.

2. If you had to live on any other planet in our solar system, besides Earth, which would you choose?

Probably Mars. The moon is my first choice but since that's not a planet, let's go with Mars. ;)

3. Share a photo of an outfit that represents your personal style, please. (doesn't have to be of you)

This is something I would wear for Fall...

via
Scarf, earrings, jeans, long sleeves, and boots.
While I love this look I also love pretty much everything I found on Pinterest! I couldn't find a photo to represent my style that I normally wear (you can only wear long sleeves and jeans for a few months here) but  ever since I've been part of the bloggy world I've been inspired to venture out with my outfits.

4. Would you rather get ready for the day or get ready for bed?

I would rather get ready for bed - I love jumping in to bed with my PJ's, especially in the winter. If it's Summer it's just too hot to be in bed.

5. You have to choose between never having eyelashes or never having eyebrows, which would you choose?

Never having eyelashes - I would probably wear fakes.

6. What do you want to be when you grow up?

I LOVE this question. I wanna be a graphic designer when I'm all grown up ;)

7. Do you set your clocks right on time, or a few minutes ahead or behind?

Well, the car clock used to be set to 5 minutes ahead, but the minutes are a little fast so now its up to 17 minutes ahead! But I mainly use my phone to check the time.

Thanks for the awesome questions, Gentri! xo. Kate