7 Questions

Aug 1, 2012

Hey everyone! I'm back from a weekend in Sedona. It's good to be back in the blogging world!
Today I am participating in Gentri Lee's 7 Questions. :)

First, a funny photo. :)
This is my friend (who was with me in Seattle) looking through her water bottle. We all thought this was hilarious! (Sorry if I gave you a mini heart attack) Haha!

1. It's the first day of August - are you savoring the Summer or ready to jump into Fall?
Oh boy it is hot here and I am ready for it to cool down! Plus, I'm looking forward to wearing scarves again!

2. You need a quick and healthy meal, what do you make?
Ham and cheese croissants are so delicious and only take 5 minutes to make. Yummm...

3. You're at the mall, how do you shop?
I love going into girly stores with some friends and taking crazy photos while wearing sunglasses and hats. :3

4. Would you rather buy a new house or renovate an old one?
Buy a new house. I like starting fresh!

5. Long hair or short hair?
Long hair? I guess... haha.

6. Who is your oldest (not by age) friend?
Sarah. :) I've known her since I was 5.

7. What is your favorite blog - currently?
How do I choose? Everyone out in bloggy land is so wonderful! To name a few... Sugar and DotsMadalynne, A Beautiful Mess and Vintage Wanna Bee.


Till next week! ;) xo. Kate