Styrofoam Cone Crafts

Dec 10, 2011


Since so many things are made out of these:


I thought I'd create a post on all the crafts you can do with cones!
(Click for tutorial)
Yes, most of them are Christmas trees, but I couldn't help myself!
Here are six crafts you can make with these styrofoam cones!

Isn't this Yarn Christmas Tree adorable? I love the star - gotta have one!
Cone Christmas Tree


This non-Christmas Tree craft caught my eye - its so colorful and creative!
Felt and Styrofoam Elves Santas Little Helpers: Felt and Styrofoam Elves
Santa's Little Helpers: Felt and Styrofoam Craft

These colorful and festive trees are so cute! So easy to personalize to match any holiday theme
Glitter Cardstock Trees


Now these are definitely dazzling! I am in love with all the garlands all put together in one adorable centerpiece!
Dazzling Christmas Centerpiece
Spangled Tree Display


So simple and cute! 
Gumdrop Tree Craft
Gumdrop Trees